Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The hatred that my woman and I have experienced...

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. Since I've relocated to the Greater Portland area, I've experienced hatred at the hands of her ex-husband's friends. Not that I'm either worried or afraid of them. They're hippy dipshits; who can they hurt? How can they hurt me? By pissing in my tofu? Or, by pissing in my coffee? I have been insulted by racist comments, and my woman has been insulted by the same people. For so-called open minded liberals that encourage people to have affairs, they sure don't like that kind of stuff happening to them or to their friends. I love liberal hypocrisy, and all that support it. Anyway, my woman likes the sport of disc golf, and all of her ex-husband's friends play the game. Needless to say, this has caused tension between this community and us. Whatever, I really don't care. There is someone within that community that I did offend that I do like...unfortunately, because of that offence, she doesn't want anything to do with either my girl or me. The thing that I want people to understand about me is that I'm not someone that will back down from a fight...virtual or otherwise. Oh, this group posts things on Facebook, and I've also posted things there. I love poking at the liberal hornet's nest. I don't use names, but there have been times that I've used names to make direct attacks against that clique, though not always. In the direct attacks, they've been in response to either racial remarks (My girl was accused of eating Mexican on a nightly basis...), or in defence of my girl (the same idiot made smartass comments about my girl and the error of her ways...). What these idiots don't know about me is that I have no qualms about beating the shit out of someone that is willing to start shit with me. It may seem petty, but where I'm from, if someone uses either racial comments or talks trash about your girl, an ass beating is in order. If it had been as little as a year ago, I would have hunted this douche bag down, and beat his ass, but, it's 2010, and I've curbed my temper a bit. I made a promise to my girl, and I'm not going to be as abrasive to her old friends anymore. It's too bad because a lot of them have sided with that toad of an ex husband of hers. What I find amusing is that he actually thought that he deserved my girl. You should have heard all the comments I heard after her 20 year reunion. All of my friends that were in her class called her ex a "toad..." They all said that she must have been desperate, and they all asked why the hell I let her get away. Or, they all asked why we weren't married or things of that nature. No matter, when the 25 year event happens, we will be there together! And, we'll be attending my 25 year event together. This time, there won't be any mistakes, and I sure as hell won't be called a toad...

No comments:

Post a Comment