Thursday, May 1, 2014

Progressives... intellectuals, or pseudo intellectuals?

Greetings from Occupied Territory...
It's been awhile.
Anyway, since I've been here, I've constantly run into Anglos that somehow think they're intellectually superior to me.  Okay, I'll let you believe that, right up to the point where I embarrass you through debate.  You see, the "Progressive" thinks that he/she is intellectually superior to any racial minority.
Why?  Simple... they're under the impression that they're here to help me...  Really?  What have you done for me, besides fuck me out of work?!?!  Absofuckinglutely nothing!!!

As I've stated in the past, I'm an IT professional, with a degree in Computer Science.  Here it seems, I'm not  mentally capable of performing any IT work whatsoever... Or, that I should be doing something menial, like labourer or landscaping.  Sorry, but I was never meant for that, so you need to recognise this!  I came up here with the hopes that I could have a new life with the love of my life, but only part of that has happened.  The new life with the love of my wife...  I need to find a way to secure funds, so that I can get the certification I need, so these assholes can't refuse me!!!

At the moment, the only certification I have, is a non-expiring CompTIA A+ which I got back in 2002.  It has served me well, but I need more certs!  My Cisco and my Microsoft certs have long expired, and because of this, I can't find work.  I've got the experience they're looking for, and I demonstrate the proficiency they need... but, unless I have certs, they won't consider hiring me.  Or, maybe it's because I'm Latino... If that's the case, then I'm not surprised!  Portland has been called a racist town, not by me, but by National Review (http://nationalreport.net/portland-oregon-deemed-racist-city-united-states/)... In doing research, I've found sites that have said the same thing about that place.  Still, I've grown incredulous knowing this... I found this as well, and I thought the writer of the blog was spot on!!! (http://www.7stopsmag.com/street-level/the-state-of-whiteness/) Anyway, my question is, how do we change the mindset here?

I'm tired of trying to be nice to people that are intellectually inferior to me!  I'm tired of sugar coating things for people that can't handle the truth.  I'm tired of a lot of things here; when can I leave, or better still, when will the civil war finally start?!?!  I'm also tired of polishing a turd... No matter what you do with it, it's still a turd!!!

So, why do I stay?  Simple, I can't afford to move away from this hellhole... If I had the cash to take the cert exams, I'd get certed, then get a job, then get my lovely wife and I, the fuck out of Dodge!!!  As to the title of this blog; are Progressives intellectuals?  From my experiences here in Portland, not no, but hell no!!!  Again, I'm tired of dealing with people who are intellectually inferior to me!  It sucks being a genius when you're surrounded by fucking morons!!!  No one can appreciate the gift you have, because they're too busy drooling over themselves, contemplating in groupthink, how best to ruin other peoples lives...



No comments:

Post a Comment