Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Is Law Enforcement abusive? Hell yes, it is!!!

Greetings from from your Freedom Fighter in Occupied Territory...

During this week, I've made several posts on Facebook with regards to Chris Dorner.  Several of my conservative friends got mad at me for assuming that I supported all of Dorner's actions.  Nothing could be further from the truth!  As I stated in a post on Facebook, I am a Libertarian... This means that I'm not conservative, though I often support their views.  In order to return to a libertarian rule, you have to get there through conservative means.  I did support his actions against the LAPD though, because if anyone is familar with the LAPD or any CA Law Enforcement agency, you know how bad they can be.  I've seen the abuses from both sides of the badge, but I wasn't in a position to be Frank Serpico... But, I've been a vocal opponent to corrupt Law Enforcement practices.  I'm often quick to point out things that I notice the cops are doing.  I'm going to piss off my conservative friends yet again, but I've got to say this... There are many of you that are supporters of  Law Enforcement, and Law and Order.  As such, you're insulated to some of the excesses of Law Enforcement.  A lot of you assume that because the cops are constantly somewhere, it must be a bad area.  Or, how people are constantly under Law Enforcement scrutiny because of their actions.  Nine times out of ten, you would be right, but it's that tenth time where you see things as they are. How many times have the cops just forced their way into someone's house without a warrant?  In CA, every day!  In Sacramento for example, as soon as you open the door, the cops often force it open as soon as you open the door.  Their justification?  They'll claim exigent circumstances... the problem with that, is that like the truth, it can be hyper-extended!!!  How many people have been murdered by Law Enforcement in the last few years in CA?  I don't know the exact numbers, but I know it's a large number!  Do they ever get prosecuted?  No, they don't, and they should...

Now, back to the blog.  As you all know Chris Dorner, former Police officer with LAPD, and Naval Officer... May have been killed in a pitched battle with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.  The cops killed him... Period, end of statement!  Why do you think they killed him?  Maybe he had some evidence against them, and had to silence him permanently.  Until they're able to ID the corpse they found, he's not dead.  As for the wallet they found, isn't it convenient that his wallet survived the fire?  I thought that the cabin had a basement or was raised on pedestals?  If so, there'd be plenty of air circulation, and everything would've been burned beyond recognition.  And the fire... I've seen structure fires, and usually they burn with either white or grey smoke.  That one, burned with black smoke.  Whenever something burns black like that, an accelerant is used.  Too many things that make you go hmmm...

What's my point?  My point is that we as a community, need to stand up to this aggression now, peacefully... Start the ball rolling, force the changes to happen!  Law Enforcement is incapable of policing itself, so we need to get more citizens involved with observing Law Enforcement in action, and help change policy. They don't want to change, so we in the community need to change them!  But, the question is: will they honour their oaths of office, and protect the community from the Feds?  LE is not your friend, and contrary to what their PAO says.  Make no mistake about it, when the Feds finally repeal the 2nd Amendment, the cops will come, and they look forward to it!  I spoke with a few deputies with Clackamas Co. Sheriff's Department, and asked them.  Only one deputy declined to answer, stating that we don't get into politics while on duty.
Another deputy, probably a detective, said that if the order came down, they'd do their job... I asked him then, if they felt if people would stand against them; he said probably, but they had contingency plans to deal with them (a la Dorner...).  I told him, when they do, they should be prepared to deal with trained combatants engaging them.  He didn't think that was a problem.  I then said to him, he shouldn't be so cocky, because even the best laid plans often go to hell during the first 5 minutes of contact.  They're terrified of dealing with real warriors!  And, with all of the guys and gals returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan, there's going to be a lot of combat vets... No wonder Napolitano called us possible terrorists!

How will we deal with this threat?  First off, we don't hole up anywhere where they can burn you out.
Second, you need to organise into cells, and stash weapons there.  You'll need explosives, anti tank weapons, ammo, and kit.  You need to get as physically fit as you can.  You need to familiarise yourself with small unit tactics, fire and manoevre warfare.  You need to familiarise yourself with how to use explosives, and how to use various weapons systems.  Why?  Because, when the time comes, you and your cell will have to operate independently from other groups, and you're going to have to bring unconventional warfare to them when the time is right.  As it stands now, not everyone is supporting Law Enforcement.  And, with agencies getting block grants from DoD and weaponry from them, they're only going to get more brazen and arrogant!  I've asked this question before: when the time comes, will you stand against a tyrannical regime, or will you just be content to accept the decrees of a tyrant?  I'm not going to surrender to them... but then again, I'm not going to war just yet!  The time is almost upon us, and those in Law Enforcement will be made accountable to the communities they're sworn to protect and serve.  And, I wouldn't want to be them when the community rises against them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment